Elizabeth N. Grey Distinguished Professor.
Focus on Research Methods
The analysis and interpretation of cognitive interviews for instrument development†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 224–234, April 2007
How to Cite
Knafl, K., Deatrick, J., Gallo, A., Holcombe, G., Bakitas, M., Dixon, J. and Grey, M. (2007), The analysis and interpretation of cognitive interviews for instrument development. Res. Nurs. Health, 30: 224–234. doi: 10.1002/nur.20195
The authors wish to thank Blair G. Darney and the reviewers of a prior version of the manuscript for their thoughtful review and editorial assistance with this article.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2006
- National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R01, NR08048
- Donaghue Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.