Focus on Research Method
Using standardized survey items with older adults hospitalized for chronic illness
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 468–481, August 2007
How to Cite
Fox, M. T., Sidani, S. and Streiner, D. (2007), Using standardized survey items with older adults hospitalized for chronic illness. Res. Nurs. Health, 30: 468–481. doi: 10.1002/nur.20201
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Nursing Care Partnership of the Canadian Nurses Foundation and the Collaborative Research Program: Rehabilitation & Long-Term Care, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.