Domestic violence screening rates in a community health center urgent care clinic†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 611–619, December 2007
How to Cite
Thurston, W. E., Tutty, L. M., Eisener, A. E., Lalonde, L., Belenky, C. and Osborne, B. (2007), Domestic violence screening rates in a community health center urgent care clinic. Res. Nurs. Health, 30: 611–619. doi: 10.1002/nur.20221
This research was made possible by a grant from the Calgary Health Trust. The authors would particularly like to thank the staff at the 8th & 8th Community Health Centre who shared their opinions and expertise while demonstrating their commitment to the work of ending domestic violence. We also gratefully extend acknowledgements to Tammy Grady and Richard Andersen for assisting with PHANTIM data retrieval and analysis; Laura Lagendyk and Melissa Hyman for assisting with quantitative analysis of health record data; and Kathy Dirk for her invaluable assistance in the preparation of this manuscript. We also acknowledge the journal reviewers for their helpful input.
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.