Wellness motivation in cardiac rehabilitation: The role of self-knowledge in cardiovascular risk modification†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 373–384, August 2007
How to Cite
Fleury, J. and Sedikides, C. (2007), Wellness motivation in cardiac rehabilitation: The role of self-knowledge in cardiovascular risk modification. Res. Nurs. Health, 30: 373–384. doi: 10.1002/nur.20225
The authors thank cardiac rehabilitation center participants, administrators, and staff for their contributions.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2007
- NIH/NINR. Grant Number: NR06258
- Sigma Theta Tau International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.