Parents' perspectives on having their children interviewed for research†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 4–11, February 2008
How to Cite
Hadley, E. K., Smith, C. A.M., Gallo, A. M., Angst, D. B. and Knafl, K. A. (2008), Parents' perspectives on having their children interviewed for research. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 4–11. doi: 10.1002/nur.20231
The authors acknowledge Dr. Suzanne Feetham for her ongoing consultation on this research and critical review of the article. A special thanks to all the parents who participated in this study.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2007
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI); Ethical Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research Program;. Grant Number: R01 HG002036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.