Health outcomes associated with potentially inappropriate medication use in older adults†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 42–51, February 2008
How to Cite
Fick, D. M., Mion, L. C., Beers, M. H. and L. Waller, J. (2008), Health outcomes associated with potentially inappropriate medication use in older adults. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 42–51. doi: 10.1002/nur.20232
We would like to acknowledge Shari Walczak and Liz Spielvogel for manuscript review and formatting. This study was supported in part by a grant from the Medical College of Georgia and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia, Center for Healthcare Improvement. Dr. Fick is supported in part by a grant from the National Institute on Aging: R03 AG023216-01A2.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.