Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 63–75, February 2008
How to Cite
Bu, X. and Wu, Y.-w. B. (2008), Development and psychometric evaluation of the instrument: Attitude toward patient advocacy. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 63–75. doi: 10.1002/nur.20233
This article was presented at Midwest Nursing Research Society 30th Annual Research Conference.
The first author thanks her dissertation committee members and faculty members at University at Buffalo, the State University of New York: Dr. Mary Ann Jezewski, Dr. Carol Brewer, and Dr. Powhatan Wooldridge.
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2007
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Gamma Kappa Chapter
- Mark Diamond Research Fund, University at Buffalo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.