Stages of smoking acquisition of young Taiwanese adolescents: Self-Efficacy and decisional balance†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 119–129, April 2008
How to Cite
Chen, H.-S., Horner, S. D., Percy, M. S. and Sheu, J.-J. (2008), Stages of smoking acquisition of young Taiwanese adolescents: Self-Efficacy and decisional balance. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 119–129. doi: 10.1002/nur.20236
The authors thank the assistances and supports from all participants in this study.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.