National incidence of percutaneous injury in Taiwan healthcare workers†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 172–179, April 2008
How to Cite
Shiao, J. S.C., Lin, M.-S., Shih, T.-S., Jagger, J. and Chen, C.-J. (2008), National incidence of percutaneous injury in Taiwan healthcare workers. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 172–179. doi: 10.1002/nur.20240
We greatly appreciate all participating hospitals of Chinese EPINet. This project is partially sponsored by the Taiwan Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH-M305).
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2007
- Taiwan Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: IOSH-M305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.