CIHR Doctoral Award, Canada Graduate Scholarship Recipient.
Pursuing common agendas: A collaborative model for knowledge translation between research and practice in clinical settings†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 130–140, April 2008
How to Cite
Baumbusch, J. L., Kirkham, S. R., Khan, K. B., McDonald, H., Semeniuk, P., Tan, E. and Anderson, J. M. (2008), Pursuing common agendas: A collaborative model for knowledge translation between research and practice in clinical settings. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 130–140. doi: 10.1002/nur.20242
This article is based on a program of research funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, “Hospitalization and Help-seeking Experiences of Diverse Ethnocultural Groups (1998–2005).” Phase I (1998–2002) Research Team: Principal Investigator: Joan Anderson Co-Investigators: Ruth Coles, Angela Henderson, Judith Lynam, JoAnn Perry. Phase II (2002–2005) Research Team: Principal Investigator: Joan Anderson Co-Principal Investigators: Isabel Dyck (2002–2003), Sheryl Reimer Kirkham. Co-Investigators: Alice Choi, Laura Lang, Ranjit Lehal, Pat Semeniuk, Elsie Tan, Sue Young.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.