Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Published 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 196–207, June 2008
How to Cite
Weis, K. L., Lederman, R. P., Lilly, A. E. and Schaffer, J. (2008), The relationship of military imposed marital separations on maternal acceptance of pregnancy. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 196–207. doi: 10.1002/nur.20248
This is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The content and conclusions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of TriService Nursing Research Program, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
The project was sponsored by the TriService Nursing Research Program, MDA-905-00-1-0039. We would like to thank Sandi Bottemiller for her help in data collection.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.