Lecturer in Community Nursing.
Development of the social capital questionnaire in Greece†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 217–225, June 2008
How to Cite
Kritsotakis, G., Koutis, A. D., Alegakis, A. K. and Philalithis, A. E. (2008), Development of the social capital questionnaire in Greece. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 217–225. doi: 10.1002/nur.20250
Special thanks to Artemis Kabouraki, Antiope Vassilaki, and Elena Pagoni, who helped during the data collection process. Efi Antoniadou, Eleni Chrysanthopoulou, Anta Kritsotaki and Pantelis Maiovis deserve acknowledgement for giving their unconditional support throughout the process.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.