Home healthcare practice environment: Predictors of RN satisfaction†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 252–260, June 2008
How to Cite
Tullai-McGuinness, S. (2008), Home healthcare practice environment: Predictors of RN satisfaction. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 252–260. doi: 10.1002/nur.20257
The author gratefully acknowledges the cooperation of the Medicare-certified home care agencies that participated in this study and Elizabeth A. Madigan, RN, PhD, FAAN, dissertation chair and colleague.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2007
- Margretta Madden Styles Credentialing Dissertation Award, American Nurses Credentialing Center Institute for Research, Education, and Consultation
- Ohio Nurses Foundation
- Ohio Council for Community Based Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.