Professor and Assistant Dean for Research.
Predicting sexual risk behaviors among adolescent and young women using a prospective diary method†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 329–340, August 2008
How to Cite
Morrison-Beedy, D., Carey, M. P., Feng, C. and Tu, X. M. (2008), Predicting sexual risk behaviors among adolescent and young women using a prospective diary method. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 329–340. doi: 10.1002/nur.20263
The authors would like to thank the participants in the study for their important contribution to HIV-prevention science.
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: R01 NR008194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.