Predictors of the duration of exclusive breastfeeding among first-time mothers†
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 428–441, October 2008
How to Cite
Semenic, S., Loiselle, C. and Gottlieb, L. (2008), Predictors of the duration of exclusive breastfeeding among first-time mothers. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 428–441. doi: 10.1002/nur.20275
This article is based on data collected for a doctoral dissertation supported in part by fellowships from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Order of Nurses of Quebec, and McGill University Faculty of Graduate Studies. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of Jim Ramsay and Danielle Groleau to Dr. Semenic's dissertation committee, and thank all the new parents who volunteered their time to participate in this study.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.