Is there gender bias in nursing research?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 417–427, October 2008
How to Cite
Polit, D. F. and Beck, C. T. (2008), Is there gender bias in nursing research?. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 417–427. doi: 10.1002/nur.20276
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association between parental depressive symptoms and impaired bonding with the infant, Archives of Women's Mental Health, 2015,, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Differentiating frailty in older people using the Swedish ambulance service: A retrospective audit, International Emergency Nursing, 2012, 20, 4, 228, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- 8International gender bias in nursing research, 2005–2006: A quantitative content analysis, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2009, 46, 8, 1102, ,