A model testing factors that influence physical activity for Taiwanese adults with anxiety†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 476–489, October 2008
How to Cite
Ma, W.-F., Lane, H.-Y. and Laffrey, S. C. (2008), A model testing factors that influence physical activity for Taiwanese adults with anxiety. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 476–489. doi: 10.1002/nur.20279
We wish to acknowledge Dr. Gayle M. Timmerman and Dr. Bonnie Rickelman for their help in developing the study design and Dr. Kristopher L. Arheart, the statistician, for helping data analysis.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Effects of Stress on Physical Activity and Exercise, Sports Medicine, 2014, 44, 1, 81, ,
- 3Factors Influencing Physical Activity Behavior among Iranian Women with Type 2 Diabetes Using the Extended Theory of Reasoned Action, Diabetes & Metabolism Journal, 2011, 35, 5, 513, , , , , ,