A warm footbath before bedtime and sleep in older Taiwanese with sleep disturbance†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 514–528, October 2008
How to Cite
Liao, W.-C., Chiu, M.-J. and Landis, C. A. (2008), A warm footbath before bedtime and sleep in older Taiwanese with sleep disturbance. Res. Nurs. Health, 31: 514–528. doi: 10.1002/nur.20283
This work was supported by the Hester McLaws Nursing Scholarship, University of Washington, School of Nursing; the Center for Women's Health and Gender Research, Grants NR04001, NR081346, AT002108; and the National Taiwan University Hospital, Department of Neurology. We thank Mr. Jim Rothermel for his assistance with sleep scoring and the NREM program implementation, Dr. Martha Lentz for her vast patience and knowledge in managing and analyzing data, and Dr. Patricia Prinz for her guidance in the early drafts of this manuscript. We also express our sincere appreciation to the elders who participated in this study.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.