Associate Professor of Nursing.
Measuring satisfaction with nursing care among hospitalized patients: Refinement of a Spanish version†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 31–37, February 2009
How to Cite
Lange, J. W. and Yellen, E. (2009), Measuring satisfaction with nursing care among hospitalized patients: Refinement of a Spanish version. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 31–37. doi: 10.1002/nur.20295
This project was funded by the Mu Chi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International. We would like to thank Catherine Hosterman and Christine Martin for their work during the pilot phase of this project, and Rosa Bortella, Daniel Durso, Wilfredo Erba, Jeannette Lopez, and Melissa Raphael for editorial assistance.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.