Reliability and validity of the Sexual Pressure Scale for Women-Revised†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 71–85, February 2009
How to Cite
Jones, R. and Gulick, E. (2009), Reliability and validity of the Sexual Pressure Scale for Women-Revised. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 71–85. doi: 10.1002/nur.20297
This research was supported in part by grants to the first author from the National Institute of Nursing Research (RO3 NR009349), the National Library of Medicine (G08 LM008349) and the Rutgers University Busch Biomedical Research Grant. The authors gratefully acknowledge Kianna Cromedy, Shauday Rodney, Tina Truncellito, and Esmeralda Valle for their insights and assistance with data collection, the directors of participating public housing developments, the public recreation center, and the STD clinic, and especially the women who participated in these studies.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.