Yvonne L. Munn Nurse Researcher.
Relationships between patient-centered cancer nursing interventions and desired health outcomes in the context of the health care system†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 4–17, February 2009
How to Cite
Radwin, L. E., Cabral, H. J. and Wilkes, G. (2009), Relationships between patient-centered cancer nursing interventions and desired health outcomes in the context of the health care system. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 4–17. doi: 10.1002/nur.20302
This study was funded by an Agency for Health Care Research and Quality Mentored Clinical Scientist award to Dr. Radwin (HS K08 11625). The authors would like to extend appreciation to the patients and nurses who participated in the study, the research assistants who helped with the study's conduct, and to the panel of advisors on Dr. Radwin's AHRQ award.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.