Sarah Frances Russell Distinguished Professor.
Nurse staffing and medication errors: Cross-sectional or longitudinal relationships?†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 18–30, February 2009
How to Cite
Mark, B. A. and Belyea, M. (2009), Nurse staffing and medication errors: Cross-sectional or longitudinal relationships?. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 18–30. doi: 10.1002/nur.20305
The research reported here was funded by grant number R01NR003149 from the National Institute of Nursing Research.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.