Sally Mathis Hartwig Professor of Gerontological Nursing Research.
Intervention research in highly unstable environments†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 110–121, February 2009
How to Cite
Buckwalter, K. C., Grey, M., Bowers, B., McCarthy, A. M., Gross, D., Funk, M. and Beck, C. (2009), Intervention research in highly unstable environments. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 110–121. doi: 10.1002/nur.20309
The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the Center for Patient-Centered Interventions NINR # P20 NR008987, Sandra Ward, Principal Investigator, which sponsored a conference at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, which served as a stimulus for development of our article.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.