Effect of a creative-bonding intervention on Taiwanese nursing students' self-transcendence and attitudes toward elders†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 204–216, April 2009
How to Cite
Chen, S. and Walsh, S. M. (2009), Effect of a creative-bonding intervention on Taiwanese nursing students' self-transcendence and attitudes toward elders. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 204–216. doi: 10.1002/nur.20310
The authors thank the following: the National Tainan Institute of Nursing students who participated in this study; Ms. Jiin-Luan Hsieh, the teacher of the long-term care course; the Lambda Chi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International for partial funding; Dr. Der-Shin Ke, Dr. Shwu-Jiuan Liu, Dr. Justin Chen, Dr. Ching-Liang Shen, Dr. Yea-Mei. Leou, Dr. Yin-Han. Kuo, and Dr. Mei-Han Lo for assistance with translation of two instruments into Mandarin Chinese; Dr. S-T. Wang for statistics consulting; Dr. Pamela G. Reed and Dr. Michael L. Hilt for manuscript review.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.