Vice President, Nursing.
Accurate assessment of clinical nurses' work environments: Response rate needed†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 229–240, April 2009
How to Cite
Kramer, M., Schmalenberg, C., Brewer, B. B., Verran, J. A. and Keller-Unger, J. (2009), Accurate assessment of clinical nurses' work environments: Response rate needed. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 229–240. doi: 10.1002/nur.20315
The authors wish to acknowledge the cooperation and professionalism of the clinical nurses at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. Without their commitment to completion of the surveys, this study would not have been possible.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.