Perceptions of bed days for individuals with chronic illness in extended care facilities†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 335–344, June 2009
How to Cite
Fox, M. T., Sidani, S. and Brooks, D. (2009), Perceptions of bed days for individuals with chronic illness in extended care facilities. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 335–344. doi: 10.1002/nur.20318
The authors would like to thank Amanda Navedita Lachhman for her proofreading assistance, the reviewers for their constructive suggestions, and the study participants for their contribution.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Nursing Care Partnership of the Canadian Nurses Foundation and the Collaborative Research Program: Rehabilitation & Long-Term Care, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.