Organizational influences on patient perceptions of symptom management†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 321–334, June 2009
How to Cite
Bacon, C. T., Hughes, L. C. and Mark, B. A. (2009), Organizational influences on patient perceptions of symptom management. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 321–334. doi: 10.1002/nur.20319
This work was supported by grant number 5R01NR003149 from the National Institute of Nursing Research (National Institutes of Health) “A Model of Patient and Nursing Administration Outcomes” and by grant number 5T32NR008856 “Research Training in Health Care Quality and Patient Outcomes,” also from the National Institute of Nursing Research.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.