Dean and Professor.
The Well Woman Program: A community-based randomized trial to prevent sexually transmitted infections in low-income African American women†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 274–285, June 2009
How to Cite
Marion, L. N., Finnegan, L., Campbell, R. T. and Szalacha, L. A. (2009), The Well Woman Program: A community-based randomized trial to prevent sexually transmitted infections in low-income African American women. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 274–285. doi: 10.1002/nur.20326
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Nursing Research or the National Institutes of Health. This study was funded by the National Institute of Nursing Research RO1 NR 04836.
The authors acknowledge Lynn Modla, Sandi Tenfelde, and Lisa Young for their many contributions to the project and Cheryl L. Cox, for her consultation throughout.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: RO1 NR 04836
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!