Associate Professor of Nursing.
Adherence to walking or stretching, and risk of preeclampsia in sedentary pregnant women†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 379–390, August 2009
How to Cite
Yeo, S. (2009), Adherence to walking or stretching, and risk of preeclampsia in sedentary pregnant women. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 379–390. doi: 10.1002/nur.20328
The author acknowledges David Ronis, Robert Hayashi, Sandra Davidge, Kathy Bishop, Cathy Antonakos, Mark Weaver, and the participants who made the study possible.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1NR05005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Physical Activity and the Risk of Preeclampsia, Epidemiology, 2014, 25, 3, 331, , , ,
- 2Indicaciones y contraindicaciones del ejercicio físico en la mujer embarazada, Clínica e Investigación en Ginecología y Obstetricia, 2013, 40, 2, 72, , ,
- 3Maternal and Perinatal Outcomes of Exercise in Pregnant Women with Chronic Hypertension and/or Previous Preeclampsia: A Randomized Controlled Trial, ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , ,
- 4The effects of physical activity and physical activity plus diet interventions on body weight in overweight or obese women who are pregnant or in postpartum: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, Preventive Medicine, 2013, 56, 6, 351, , ,
- 5The Impact of Symptom Type and Frequency on Activity Level During Pregnancy, Journal of Womenʼs Health Physical Therapy, 2013, 37, 1, 4, , , ,
- 6Prenatal exercise research, Infant Behavior and Development, 2012, 35, 3, 397,
- 7Preventing Long-Term Risk of Obesity for Two Generations: Prenatal Physical Activity Is Part of the Puzzle, Journal of Pregnancy, 2012, 2012, 1, ,
- 9Towards an understanding of change in physical activity from pregnancy through postpartum, Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 2011, 12, 1, 36,
- 10Exploratory Analysis of Exercise Adherence Patterns With Sedentary Pregnant Women, Nursing Research, 2010, 59, 4, 280, , , ,