Associate Professor, Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems; Nurse Practitioner, VA Puget Sound Health Care System.
Intimate partner physical and mental health after sudden cardiac arrest and receipt of an implantable cardioverter defibrillator†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 432–442, August 2009
How to Cite
Dougherty, C. M. and Thompson, E. A. (2009), Intimate partner physical and mental health after sudden cardiac arrest and receipt of an implantable cardioverter defibrillator. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 432–442. doi: 10.1002/nur.20330
We gratefully acknowledge the expertise of Caroline Childress, PhD, and Elise Murowchick, PhD, for assistance in the data analyses.
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: R03 NR008942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.