Professor and CIHR Chair in Gender and Health.
Psychometric testing of the Perception of Pregnancy Risk Questionnaire†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 493–503, October 2009
How to Cite
Heaman, M. I. and Gupton, A. L. (2009), Psychometric testing of the Perception of Pregnancy Risk Questionnaire. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 493–503. doi: 10.1002/nur.20342
This study was funded by the University of Manitoba Research Grants Program. We would like to acknowledge Mary Cheang, MMath, and Jeff Sloan, PhD, for providing statistical consultation. Dr. Heaman's work was previously supported by a New Investigator Award (2003–2008) from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), and is currently supported by a CIHR Chair in Gender and Health (2008–2013).
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.