Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing; John A. Hartford Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Pennsylvania.
Symptom clusters of heart failure†
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 551–560, October 2009
How to Cite
Jurgens, C. Y., Moser, D. K., Armola, R., Carlson, B., Sethares, K. and Riegel, B. (2009), Symptom clusters of heart failure. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 551–560. doi: 10.1002/nur.20343
John A Hartford Foundation Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity. The project described was partially supported by a Center grant, 1P20NR010679 from NIH, National Institute of Nursing Research to Debra K. Moser, University of Kentucky. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Nursing Research or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.