Modeling influences on acute care nurses' engagement in tobacco use reduction †
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 621–633, December 2009
How to Cite
Schultz, A. S.H., Hossain, S. and Johnson, J. L. (2009), Modeling influences on acute care nurses' engagement in tobacco use reduction . Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 621–633. doi: 10.1002/nur.20349
This research was supported by doctoral fellowships to Dr. Schultz from the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR), CIHR Transdisciplinary Tobacco Research Training Program, and Heart & Stroke Foundation. Dr. Johnson held an Investigator award from the CIHR.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.