Editor, Research in Nursing & Health, Elizabeth N. Gray Distinguished Professor.
It's b-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck again, or how to live with the new APA manual: Reprise for Edition 6
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 477–479, October 2009
How to Cite
Baggs, J. G. and Froman, R. (2009), It's b-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck again, or how to live with the new APA manual: Reprise for Edition 6. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 477–479. doi: 10.1002/nur.20351
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.