Professor; Associate Dean for Research.
Psychometric testing of four transtheoretical model questionnaires for the behavior, completing health care proxies†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 606–620, December 2009
How to Cite
Jezewski, M. A., Finnell, D. S., Wu, Y.-W. B., Meeker, M. A., Sessanna, L. and Lee, J. (2009), Psychometric testing of four transtheoretical model questionnaires for the behavior, completing health care proxies. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 606–620. doi: 10.1002/nur.20352
The authors thank Dr. Mark Robbins the consultant on this study who also served on the expert panel and Drs. Prochaska, DiClemente, Connors, Lennegan, and Rosemary Collins for their contributions on the expert panel.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- DHHS/NIH National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: R21 NR008594-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.