Correlates of physical activity in low income college students †
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 634–646, December 2009
How to Cite
Maglione, J. L. and Hayman, L. L. (2009), Correlates of physical activity in low income college students . Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 634–646. doi: 10.1002/nur.20353
The first author gratefully acknowledges the members of her dissertation committee at NYU, Dr. Danuta Clemmens, and Dr. Wendy C. Budin; and Dr. Sarah Abramowitz at Drew University for their support and guidance.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.