Faculty Scholar, Office of Community Engagement; Associate Professor, University of Louisville.
Understanding systems and rhythms for minority recruitment in intervention research†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 657–670, December 2009
How to Cite
Hines-Martin, V., Speck, B. J., Stetson, B. and Looney, S. W. (2009), Understanding systems and rhythms for minority recruitment in intervention research. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 657–670. doi: 10.1002/nur.20355
Appreciation is expressed to Hong Huynh for her graphic and technical assistance. This work was supported by the National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Disease R01DK63523.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.