Professor and Endowed Chair for Nursing Science, Assistant Dean for Research.
Preliminary efficacy of a comprehensive HIV prevention intervention for abstinent adolescent girls: Pilot study findings†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 569–581, December 2009
How to Cite
Morrison-Beedy, D., Carey, M. P., Seibold-Simpson, S. M., Xia, Y. and Tu, X. (2009), Preliminary efficacy of a comprehensive HIV prevention intervention for abstinent adolescent girls: Pilot study findings. Res. Nurs. Health, 32: 569–581. doi: 10.1002/nur.20357
We acknowledge funding received by the PI from the National Institute of Nursing Research (NR010193) and the University of Rochester's Developmental Center for AIDS Research funded by the National Institutes of Health (P30 AI078498). We thank the study participants for their important contribution to the scientific fight against HIV/AIDS.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.