Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 48–59, February 2010
How to Cite
Moorer, O. W., Meterko, M., Alt-White, A. C. and Sullivan, J. L. (2010), Adding a nursing information technology subscale to the practice environment scale of the Nursing Work Index. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 48–59. doi: 10.1002/nur.20360
The authors thank DVA staff, Christine Engstrom, James L. Harris, and Marjorie N. Seibert for their careful proof reading of drafts for this article. The authors wish to thank the reviewers for their careful reading of earlier drafts of this article. We believe that the article benefited greatly from their insights and recommendations. The authors also thank Eileen Lake for her encouragement.
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.