Sarah Frances Russell Distinguished Professor.
Nurse staffing and post-surgical complications using the present on admission indicator
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 35–47, February 2010
How to Cite
Mark, B. A. and Harless, D. W. (2010), Nurse staffing and post-surgical complications using the present on admission indicator. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 35–47. doi: 10.1002/nur.20361
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2009
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 2R01HS10153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.