Professor and Canada Research Chair.
Cultural adaptation and translation of measures: An integrated method†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 133–143, April 2010
How to Cite
Sidani, S., Guruge, S., Miranda, J., Ford-Gilboe, M. and Varcoe, C. (2010), Cultural adaptation and translation of measures: An integrated method. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 133–143. doi: 10.1002/nur.20364
This project was supported by Dr. Guruge's post-doctoral fellowship received from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research Net Grant (awarded to Dr. Ford-Gilboe); Canada Research Chairs Program; Ryerson University.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Net
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Ryerson University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.