Associate Dean for Research, Frances Hill Fox Distinguished Professor.
Parental perceptions of the outcome and meaning of normalization†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 87–98, April 2010
How to Cite
Knafl, K. A., Darney, B. G., Gallo, A. M. and Angst, D. B. (2010), Parental perceptions of the outcome and meaning of normalization. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 87–98. doi: 10.1002/nur.20367
The authors wish to thank Virginia Lewis and Valerie Parham-Thompson for their assistance with this article. We acknowledge the financial support of the National Institute for Human Genome Research (R01HG/HD02036, P.I. Gallo).
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.