Test of a conceptual model of uncertainty in children and adolescents with cancer†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 179–191, June 2010
How to Cite
Stewart, J. L., Mishel, M. H., Lynn, M. R. and Terhorst, L. (2010), Test of a conceptual model of uncertainty in children and adolescents with cancer. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 179–191. doi: 10.1002/nur.20374
We wish to thank the pediatric oncology teams at Duke University Children's Hospital, Durham NC; Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, NC; Children's Hospital of Atlanta, GA; and University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC, for their assistance with participant recruitment. This study was conducted as part of Dr. Stewart's doctoral dissertation at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Nursing and supported by a research grant from the Oncology Nursing Society Foundation/Amgen, Inc., pre-doctoral fellowships from the National Cancer Institute (NCI R25 CA57726-07), the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NIH 1 T32 HD07376-15), and the National Institute of Nursing Research (NIH 1 T32 NR07091-01), and the American Cancer Society's Doctoral Scholarship in Cancer Nursing.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.