Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 221–234, June 2010
How to Cite
Cook, P. F., McElwain, C. J. and Bradley-Springer, L. A. (2010), Feasibility of a daily electronic survey to study prevention behavior with HIV-infected individuals. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 221–234. doi: 10.1002/nur.20381
This work was facilitated by a developmental award from the Colorado Center for AIDS Research Grant P30 AI 054907-02, with additional support from the UCDHSC General Clinical Research Center Grant M01 RR00051. The authors also wish to thank Dr. Elizabeth Connick, Dr. Steven Johnson, Abigail Lord, and the staff and patients at the University of Colorado Infectious Disease Group Practice for their assistance with this study, and Suzanne Lareau for helpful comments on an early draft of this manuscript.
Demographic data were reported in a poster at the 2008 WIN Conference: Cook, P. F., McElwain, C. J., & Bradley-Springer, L. (2008). Prevention knowledge, time from diagnosis, and risk behavior in HIV+ persons. Communicating Nursing Research, 41, 406.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.