Associate Professor of Nursing.
Patients with chronic hepatitis C undergoing watchful waiting: Exploring trajectories of illness uncertainty and fatigue†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 465–473, October 2010
How to Cite
Bailey, D. E., Barroso, J., Muir, A. J., Sloane, R., Richmond, J., McHutchison, J., Patel, K., Landerman, L. and Mishel, M. H. (2010), Patients with chronic hepatitis C undergoing watchful waiting: Exploring trajectories of illness uncertainty and fatigue. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 465–473. doi: 10.1002/nur.20397
This work would not have been possible without the contributions of Janet Jezsik, PA, Elizabeth Goacher, PA (Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina), Elizabeth Flint, PhD (Duke University, School of Nursing, Durham, North Carolina), who helped with recruitment and manuscript preparation.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NIH/NINR; Bailey, PI). Grant Number: 1 R15 NR 008794-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.