When R & R is not rest & recovery but revise & resubmit†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 381–385, October 2010
How to Cite
Bearinger, L. H., Taliaferro, L. and Given, B. (2010), When R & R is not rest & recovery but revise & resubmit. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 381–385. doi: 10.1002/nur.20398
A special thanks to Jenna Baumgartner for editorial assistance in the manuscript preparation. Contract grant sponsor: Nursing Training Grant (Center for Adolescent Nursing);Contract grant number: T80-MC00021.Contract grant sponsor: Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services.Contract grant sponsor: Health Protection Research Initiative Training Grant (Adolescent Health Protection Research Training Program); Contract grant number: T01 CD000185.Contract grant sponsor: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Vol. 34, Issue 1, 85, Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.