Research Assistant Professor.
The development and psychometric analysis of the short-form pulmonary functional status scale (PFSS-11©)†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 477–485, December 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-J., Narsavage, G. L., Culp, S. L. and Weaver, T. E. (2010), The development and psychometric analysis of the short-form pulmonary functional status scale (PFSS-11©). Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 477–485. doi: 10.1002/nur.20403
This work was supported in part by NIH/NRSA Postdoctoral Fellowship Award F32NR07076-01 awarded to G. Narsavage and internal research funds from the WVU HSC Research Fund. We are grateful to Dr. C.Y. Cheng for her helpful discussions and invaluable comments in reviewing the first draft of the manuscript; and we also would like to acknowledge Dr. S. McCrone for her editorial assistance with this manuscript.
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.