The myths of coping with loss in undergraduate psychiatric nursing books†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 486–499, December 2010
How to Cite
Holman, E. A., Perisho, J., Edwards, A. and Mlakar, N. (2010), The myths of coping with loss in undergraduate psychiatric nursing books. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 486–499. doi: 10.1002/nur.20407
We would like to thank the University of California, Irvine (UCI) Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) for supporting this project with grant 404107-09511 to Campuswide Honors student Jennifer Perisho, under the mentorship of E. Alison Holman. We thank our nursing librarian, Robert Johnson for his assistance with identifying and collecting books for this study. UROP had no role in the design or conduct of the study, in the collection, analyses and interpretation of the data, nor in the preparation, review, approval, or control of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!