Multi-system influences on adolescent risky sexual behavior†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 512–527, December 2010
How to Cite
Chen, A. C.-C., Thompson, E. A. and Morrison-Beedy, D. (2010), Multi-system influences on adolescent risky sexual behavior. Res. Nurs. Health, 33: 512–527. doi: 10.1002/nur.20409
This research uses data from Add Health, a program project directed by Kathleen Mullan Harris and designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and funded by grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 23 other federal agencies and foundations. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Information on how to obtain the Add Health data files is available on the Add Health website (http://www.cpc.unc.edu/addhealth). No direct support was received from grant P01-HD31921 for this analysis. The research on which this article is based was supported by the Hester McLaws Nursing Scholarship at University of Washington. We would like to thank Dr. Cathy Lindenberg, Dr. Karen G. Schepp, and Dr. Ross L. Matsueda at University of Washington, and Dr. Mark Roosa and Dr. Joan Dodgson at Arizona State University for their valuable input on the earlier versions of this article.
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.