Professor, James & Marjorie Livingston Chair, and Associate Dean of Research, UCSF School of Nursing.
Can modifications to the bedroom environment improve the sleep of new parents? Two randomized controlled trials†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 7–19, February 2011
How to Cite
Lee, K. A. and Gay, C. L. (2011), Can modifications to the bedroom environment improve the sleep of new parents? Two randomized controlled trials. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 7–19. doi: 10.1002/nur.20413
Authors wish to acknowledge the research participants for generously giving their time as well as the contributions of the research team that included: Annelise Gardiner, Shih-Yu Lee, Maria Cho, Therese Doan, Valerie Tobin, Claudia Rocha, Naomi Schoenfeld, Suzanne Towns, and Margaret Taffe.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NR45345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.